Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MY OBSESSIONS FROM FALL 2011 PRE- FALL FASHION

I know we are all enjoying our bright colors and sundresses right now, but the one thing I am totally stoked for is Fall Fashion.  Fall is my absolute season by far, for temperature reasons and for fashion.  It's a time when I can wear my favourite kinds of clothes.  So in my impatience to see what is going to be bestowed upon us fashion lovers this Fall 2011 season, I have fallen in love- probably too many times with all the following looks.  Let me know what you think?  Would you wear them? Does what Fall 2011 fashion holds in store appeal to you?
                                                               

                                                                        Helmut Lang



                                                                     Alice and Olivia







                                                                              Acne




                                                                          Derek Lam




                                                                          Luca Luca




                                                                        Rag and Bone


                                                                        Zac Posen












I am LOVING Zac Posen- it's edgy classiness is right up my alley.  I already feel sorry for my bank account......

No comments:

Post a Comment