Tuesday, July 12, 2011

IGNORANT MINDS ARE STILL VERY MUCH AROUND

 

''Michele Bachmann, the Republican presidential candidate, signed a Christian conservative pledge that stated that African American children were more likely to grow up in stable families during the era of slavery than under President Barack Obama.'' as stated by The Telegraph.

Obviously Mrs Bachmann has not read a descent history book in her entire life or she just does not understand what actually occurred during slavery and how viciously it ripped families apart.  This has to be one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever heard in my life.  I do understand the need to badmouth someone you are competing with in politics- it surely wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is if we didn't love to see candidates go head to head with one another.  For me, this is just the low of the low.  

 I promise we're not all this bad.  =/

No comments:

Post a Comment